This Thursday! Nov. 9 2006, 7-10 PM
All ages, only 5$
The A/V Room is an audiovisual event featuring both prepared short films and live audio and video performance by emerging artists. The film line-up includes entries from Vancouver, Seattle, Istanbul, and Capetown. All performers live in the Seattle area.
Youngstown Cultural Arts Center
4408 Delridge Way SW, Seattle 98106
• c505 & KNBS – (tracks from Noise Driven Ambient Audio And Visuals DVD)
• Boran Pasha Guney – Benimgfx
• Passing Through
• The Blackheart Gang – Tale of How
• Ian Page-Echols – Various
• Kinoko & Tony
• Amy Benson/Scott Squire – (Scenes from) Tent City 4
• absolutemadman – Music Video Premiere!
• absolutemadman – dj
• Benjamin Yarges/Ian Page-Echols – Flute/Visuals
• Leo Mayberry/Steve Fisk/Greg Gilmore – Visuals/Keyboards/Percussion&Looping
Youngstown is located conveniently close to downtown. Once on the West Seattle Bridge take the first exit after the peak to Delridge Way SW and stay in the left lane. After two lights, you will find Youngstown (the old Cooper School) on your left.